Monday, 26 October 2009

Fluid Thoughts


I chose the extruded window of Sydney Museum, because it is a unique feature of this architecture which attracts people's eyes.

This image was drawn by charcoal and watercolor. Why I use these two different materials is because it can be an obvious comparison between charcoal and watercolor.

This drawing that I tried to do it better, but it is the first time I use watercolor to draw a building, so it still needs to be improved.

This drawing is about the interior space in my home, which is a corridor to a door. On the left side, there is a handrail of stairs to go downstairs.

This one is five different views of internal space in my home.

There is a bottle of water and a watercolor pen on the table.

A bag on the table
\
This one was done in the class, which is a good start on watercolor drawing.

Draw an object, but in different views.



Our workshop classroom
We are asked to draw the space of this classroom, and redraw it on the top of the previous drawing.

What I thought this image is about the movement. All the people are going the same direction with the same speed, and some go across the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment