Friday, 5 February 2010

GENC3003 Week 2 Journal

This week, I discussed with my boss about saving during leisure time. Saving is another important way to financial planning, but my boss told me that earning is better than saving. He said, “Saving is to save 1 dollar or 5 dollars, and you cannot save 50 dollars in one day, but you can earn 50 dollars in one day.” Therefore, my boss’s concept is to earn rather than save. He told me that I cannot spend savings on investment because it is not a majority, and I can only spend my savings on holidays, buying a car or buying clothes, which are all little money. Hence, if I really want to invest, whatever in shares or property, I have to use a great number of money to earn more benefit and gain much more profits. However, saving or not depends on the situation. I do not know whether it is right or not, but at least it is my own opinion. Sometimes, if it needs to save, we should save the most. When we earn, we should earn the most. We are supposed to save,in the meantime, we should earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment