Saturday, 6 February 2010

GENC3003 Week 8 Journal

Now, the course will come to the end, I have learned a lot of theoretical knowledge. I think I should have a plan for my future, short-term and long-term goals. Recently, I want to successfully complete my bachelor degree. When I start my master degree, I want to find a job for experience in the same time. I want to invest a property with my boy friend this year and rent to students. Through expense-tracker, it clearly recorded my consumption condition, so I decided to start saving my every dollar. When I completed the university, I will apply for permanent resident to gain the rights that local citizen owns. This course taught me how to invest, how to save money, how the taxation works, how to get the benefit, how to protect ourselves. Every time when I learned from the slide, I will talk to my boy friend, my boss, my parents and my friend. I thought I know more than my friend, and get a lot of useful suggestions from my boss and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment