Saturday, 6 February 2010

GENC3003 Week 3 Journal

After reading the part 2, I seemed to know about different types of insurance that I never knew before, such as life insurance, health insurance, dwelling insurance, vehicle insurance. In unit 6, it mentioned that “never lie to an insurance company”, which I think is honesty. My boss ever told me that there was a customer in our deli shop that pretended to be a gimp for gain the insurance. However, the insurance company employed a private detective to observe him, at last, they know that he lied. Consequently, he cannot get any insurance from this company; also he cannot be trusted by any other insurance companies as well because his honesty has to be suspected. Possibly, it may lead to a more serious consequence. Therefore, from this lesson, I learned that we do will get the most benefit from the insurance company if we really have some difficulties in some unexpected accidents. Tell the truth is a sensible way to both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment